Friday, October 23, 2015

My baby boy is ONE!

Ben had a birthday a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately, the day before he threw up a few times and I didn't think giving him a cupcake would be the beeeest idea, so I decided to postpone those fantastic pictures and celebration and combine it with Mary's birthday party this year. I mean really...this is probably the only time in their life that I'll be able to do this, so I might as well take advantage of that.  We did however, have a wonderful dinner with my parents (to celebrate my Dad's bday too), Sian and the girls, and Dan at Longhorn Steak House. It was fun to all be together and have a nice dinner. Later that night, the bug that Ben had hit Tim and he was sick. Then a couple days later I was sick...and then my mom, Spencer, Owen, our neighbors downstairs it was vicious! Thankfully, although it took it's toll in setting people back a couple days, we are now all healthy again and enjoying life.

Here are some pictures of the birthday boy enjoying some bread and bananas. Cupcakes will come later. ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment