Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Fun Day: Zoo and Family

Today me and Mary went to the Zoo with Sian, Damon, Livi, Soph, and Owen.  It was crazy packed but a really fun time.  It seems like the last month I've been sick with something (stomach flu or bad head cold) so I really looked forward to going out and doing something fun with family today.  I took a couple pictures on my phone that I will post later; I have realized my blogging skills are seriously going down because I'm worried about not doing a "great" post. Well boo to that. I'm just going to post when I can since my time is scarce now.

A couple highlights of the day:
1. Sophie calling the black and white, hairy monkey a "Snunkey"
2. Just being with family
3. Successfully nursing Mary without being exposed in front of tons of people lol
4. Getting to see the Polar Bear, Rhinos, and Elephants walking around, eating, and moving
5. Finally having some sweet snuggles with Owen. (sort of...he was pretty squirmy)
6. Trying cheese curds for the first time...um...yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment