Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Quick Mary Update

I just wanted to share a few of Mary's new skills.

On August 30th Mary learned how to pull herself up. On the third time she pulled herself up she started walking along the couch.  She also then learned how to clap because I was applauding her awesomeness.  She's growing up so quick. Crawling everywhere, pulling herself up, being such a cutie; we love her to pieces. A new trick she just started a couple days ago is that she will do a fake laugh. If we're laughing she starts too, even though its not her real laugh, it's so funny. I'm hoping to catch it on video soon.  I can't believe she is going to be 10 months old in 5 days! That's only two months away from 1 year old. It has gone by so fast. Well that's the Mary update. Whoohoo! I blogged!

No comments:

Post a Comment