Wednesday, August 28, 2013

First Tooth and First time wetting the bed

Mary's first tooth broke through. I guess that's why she was kind of fussy lately. Makes sense right? Being a mom is really interesting. I am so concerned and paranoid about some things and then completely clueless on others. I figured Mary would possibly be teething soon, I'd thought that for months. But after getting bit "gummed" the first time I tried to feel for teeth I kind of just forgot to check again. So Mary's awesome aunt Suzanne was the discoverer of that little whitey. It was found during church and it was very exciting. It seemed like a lightbulb moment. Thanks Suzanne!

Another first was Mary's first time wetting the bed. Now you may think...how can you wet the bed in a diaper? I don't know, but it happened. Big ole soaked circle on the sheets, jammies, and baby. This may be a weird thing to document, but I love firsts, and although being a parent comes with its fair share of grossness, this event was pretty impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment