Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Miss Dara and her baby shower

My friend Dara had a baby.  Basically, one of the cutest babies I have ever seen.  Her name is Evie and she was born on February 20th, 2012 (her due date).  When Tim and I decided to start trying to get pregnant I thought it would be good to read a pregnancy book beforehand to kind of know a little bit more of what I'd be getting myself into.  Well it was great timing because as I was reading the book, Dara was pregnant and I could talk to her a lot about any questions or things I had learned from my book.  It was so wonderful to see Dara go through pregnancy-she rocked it! And to get to see her every day and get so excited for when baby Evie would arrive.  I was so excited for Dara to become a mom, I think because she is one of my first friends to have a baby and I got to witness her pregnancy a lot because I saw her every day at work.  Not to mention because I wanted to follow closely in her footsteps. 

So anyway....here are some pictures from the baby shower that we had for Dara at our office as well as some belly photos I took of her during her pregnancy.  I know-she was the cutest pregnant woman ever.  Her baby is the cutest too :-)

Here are some pictures of the banner I made for Evie. It took me much longer than I thought and I ended up staying up way too late, but I think it turned out pretty cute so it was all worth it.




The masterminds/my partners in planning the baby shower :-)

Yummy Potluck Time




Dara opening some presents



Cute Baby Bump Photos of Dara (I have no idea how far along she was in any of these pictures but isn't she so cute?!)


Dara is such a great mom.  Before Evie came you could tell she would be, but now watching her with her sweet baby girl it is evident-they are a rock star, awesome little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment