Monday, June 18, 2012

Amy's Wedding: July 14th, 2012

My dear friend and coworker Miss Amy got married on July 14th.  She married a wonderful man, Dave Christiansen and they are deliriously happy together, which in turn makes me so happy! Amy is seriously one of the best people I know and we all miss her so much, but it was so great to get to see her on her big day and celebrate this wonderful event in her life.  I'm so excited for all of her and Dave's new adventures together.  It was so fun getting to work with Amy, especially while she was engaged.  I got to hear and see a lot of their wedding ideas as she was planning them and couldn't wait to see the final products; it didn't dissapoint! :-D

So here are the plethora of pictures I took. 
Quality of pictures: questionable as always. 
Subject matter: priceless.



























































That's it. It was a wonderful reception.  Everything was beautiful especially the bride.  It was a wonderful event and I can tell that they are going to be extremely happy together.

No comments:

Post a Comment