Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Can you see it? (Special pancake)

I don't remember exactly when it was that I cooked these pancakes, but I thought this one looked kind of familiar.  Can you see what I saw? And yes...this may be one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever done.


 Look harder...


It's a ying yang! 


 You know how people will take pictures of water stains that look like Jesus or grilled cheese sandwiches that are in the shape of the Virgin Mary....well what about ying yangs? Yeah...I took a picture of this because I thought it looked like a ying yang.  Did I advertise it to the world to come see? Would anyone come anyway? No. No one in their right mind would come.  I knew that. So I ate that yummy pancake right up.  It was delicious!


If you're wondering why my pancakes are dark and crispy looking instead of the normal griddle fluffy pancakes, it's because in my family we fry pancakes...healthy? Nope. But seriously...all you do with pancakes is put syrup on them anyway-it is not a healthy meal, but oh are they SOOOOOOOO good.



No comments:

Post a Comment